Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why Do People Post Numbers On Their Facebook

90.

Consideration New Italian Epic, and not real events.

rains. For too many days. This year's spring has absolutely no intention of being seen. Are 8.10 and I'm late, thanks to my brother who is always five hours in the bathroom was not even a beautiful woman. If it were not for him I'd be halfway there.
The way to get to the bus stop is completely surrounded by puddles and in a hurry I even put on her sneakers. Fuck. I would probably swim faster freestyle. In most children were just entering kindergarten. There are more mothers and children, all with their eyes a bit 'shiny, with the hope of finding safe and sound at the end of the day. I try to place me among the crowd and just off the ground start to run, I get the exam today, I can not delay it again. Just arriving at the intersection here she is, 90, was the new one, with the air conditioner seats loose and comfortable, just what was in my case, so while I wiped a bit 'feet I might have to revise the examination. Luxury! But speed past me, so I run faster without making the case to the curb in front of me, yet I do every morning this way. Suddenly I find myself on the floor, the only thing I see is heaven, if you can call it, is simply a gray background painting, with the usual huge cloud of smog that surrounds the city. I have a bit 'of a headache, I have to stop it. I see silhouettes of black people who continue to walk beside me, regardless of my presence, in that position, lying on the ground, in the rain. After a minute or a face appears before me, was a man in his sixties, who was passing by them on a bike. He stops and starts screaming, angry, people passing, "But what kind of world we live in!? There's a lady here on the ground, and no one worthy of help? It's a shame. " Now he hands me his hand, help me to get up, wanted to take me to hospital, but I could not, I had the exam, and it was my last chance. A bit 'groggy I heartily thank him, he walks away muttering something to the people and I finally arrive at the bus stop. In the meantime, had gone well and the third bus stop where the dividing screens shows the minutes waiting to be recalculated to pass 20 minutes. Classic 90, or have too much or never go. I think I might go back and take the car, but then I remember being in the reserve in the last 2 days and not to have any piece of paper that looks like a banknote. I just wait, light up a cigarette and began to wipe. After 10 minutes the bus arrives. At last something positive in this morning. As usual it is full of people, I can only go up to the first step and take the doors shut in my scarf. I try to remove it, but risk making a bad end, so I decided to wait until the next stop, stuck in the door. Half of the people down there, because in that area many trams pass. I can finally make me space and spotted a vacancy. I'm going to sit down, I almost sat leaning against a guy and am departing with my arm and said with annoyed tone, "uh sorry" and sits down. I understand that the place was just behind his girlfriend begins to touch his hair and not even the same sifting sentimental whisper words of love. I decide to avoid quarreling with him, a couple was a bit 'strange and perhaps also because my head was still a bit' wrong and I had to wipe, so I move a little 'ahead. Time passes, I arrive at the terminal, Piazzale Lotto. Well, there's another 90 to the terminus, so get out and go back to that later. Finally I can sit down. After 3 minutes and final stop, I notice that the bus back, side. I do not understand. After about a few seconds, the driver warns that it is a fault in the car and invites us to go down. Fuck. It would have been nice to know even one second before to be able to take the game just 90. But I decide not to take it, at least it stopped raining. Are 8:37, beginning at 9 am today and from here it takes about half an hour to arrive. I do not succeed, but the hope is the last to die on the street and instill the corner of the square, I see 90 still very little his way through the morning traffic. While I wait I light another cigarette, I'm nervous, late and cold. After a shot I fell into the pool. What the hell, today is not just my day.
Here comes the 90, and I find I get close to a girl with the headset that seemed to speak for itself. Pick out my notes and go on to wipe. After 5 minutes there, and after 2 stops the driver already invites us to go down as the car ends in the square Brescia. It is the third time I get off this damn bus, I am now officially pissed off, and with me all the other people who have been my own treatment. While I wait half again, I see the corners of the boys immigrants, near stop, which casually pulled up the cocaine. But they did not notice that there are fighters who are directing traffic, very intense at this time. The brigade, however, are wary of them, and begin running toward the boys. Here they understand that they have been seen and fearful, they flee. One of the guys is too slow, maybe because a little 'out of shape. A policeman joins him nervous and confused and the guy throws a punch right on the nose. Although they were now a bit 'far, almost everyone here at the bus stop saw the scene, the chaos begins. Some cry, others call 911, others run to the policeman on the ground and I remain petrified. I can not believe what has happened, I can not and really do not want to even think of living in a world like that. It's all a big crap.
The ambulance arrived quickly, was passing in that area at that time and after ten minutes or goes away, darting. The situation began to calm down and come back 90. Salgo, are the 8:58, if exploited the academic quarter of an hour late, with a little 'luck I can still do it. I'm still petrified, but I try to put the world aside and concentrate on my notes. I'm standing, my legs tremble slightly, I try to relax. Links to pass and a man of about 50 years you put behind me. It stinks and I think it's a bit 'annoying and inappropriate, especially since there is ample space below. No time to move, and this man's shit, I support his disgusting thing straight on my back. I turn around, instinctively throw an elbow. Him with an expression is still bleak and willing to me. I'm afraid. Shout. I defended a man and pushes him off the bus. Starts to rain. Come to me, asking me if I'm right, if I want something but I do not speak. Now I just want to go home. At that moment I realize, however, they stop at my university. I get down, I walk nervously. Arriving in front of the classroom, are 9.25. You hung a notice on the door of the classroom: an examination has been moved to tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment