Saturday, February 5, 2011

Effect Of Dried Apricots

Marco Mengoni: War

How many of you I'm also a fan of Marco Mengoni, XFactor winner of last year, so I wanted you to hear a song that I like very much and sintitola "The war, "I am sure that you've heard and if it were not so ...



Did you like?
Now for those who want to sing here is the text:

How long I do not know
That's not a dream for me to grow up because

Maybe you do not grow skeptical and never

Diffidenti

always ready and easy to imagine that there is a war of cities


And how
cry Nobody is listening to the stories crossing


There is an image which gets straight to the heart
Everyone inside, he does not know


Every house is an island you will not betray you
A ship with portholes in the desert
property

faces waiting
Each has just a little 'sun
The stories are repeated
There
an image which gets straight to the heart
Everyone inside, he does not know

Emotional rain

0 comments:

Post a Comment