Saturday, February 5, 2011

Vascular Dementia Interventions

here: In an ordinary day

"In an ordinary day" is one of the most played song of Marco Mengoni, and so here it is below!



This version was the lyrics, with words, but I'll still carry here on ...

See you remain standing, even if you do not believe
Tell me what you want to know, what do you want this love

Although not breath and I do not see any more
On a day where you're not here
Although wait for the day, what I say, where every step you take gets confused with my

Maybe we need a little 'time
I think, I hope, I think, I feel I want to be

important to you and not for the people

Although not breath and I do not see any more
On a day where you're not too
if you wait for the day, what I say, where every step you take gets confused with my

Nothing to say, nothing to do
perhaps there is a time to try again

Because you'll always be my only destiny
I can only love you , without any brake

Although not breath and I do not see any more
On a day where you're not here

0 comments:

Post a Comment