Thursday, January 27, 2011

Does Removing Genital Warts Hurt?

The right to education The right to eat and drink

  Today I want to talk about another important right that is often taken for granted: the right to eat and drink. E 'logical to think that all those who know they eat three times a day at least, not to mention snacks, snacks mid-morning ...

but not as we used to have breakfast in the morning, lunch, dinner, snacks during the day if there is hunger and a nutritious snack in the afternoon, but there are many people and I am not referring only to children but also to adults and older people if they eat only once a day believe in a miracle. And now I wish rifletteste on how much food thrown in the dustbin and I am sure you have ready a thousand excuses, the most common are:

    
* It was for me to eat everything
    
* I will not advance anything, they are my children who iscarded      lot of food because they do not like
    
* Expired yesterday, you can not eat anymore
    
* Was on offer means that it is not good
    
* If I ate everything I'd be a whale!
    
* I am following a specific diet, ..
In Italy started the project "collection," I think it's yet another opportunity to improve our state, but I see that many people have different ideas from mine, just listen to a neighbor, a colleague, a friend and you will understand how many ideas can exist and it would be wrong to consider them lower than I thought and I believe that listening to all the others we can enrich and sometimes you realize that you are making a mistake and that there is still time to improve, yesterday I was putting the damp out the bucket and I realized how weighed and how much we throw away. It 'been a while that project to write articles about rights, about how poor children live, how much suffering, the pain they feel, of what we do, and I wanted to give useful advice! While I was there that I threw the trash and thought the article had in mind to write to the right to eat and drink I thought, "How do I to criticize how much waste of food and water and to save those who read the article if I am the first one that throws a lot of food! " and so I felt a pang in his heart, I felt the need to improve, I felt the need to scream to the world that I changed, but it is not easy, nothing in life is not easy to tie his shoes! I think the most important step is to waste less realizing that you are wasting, that instead of throwing tons of food just because we do not like we could send it in poor countries and enable children to survive! This is called
fraternity and is essential! 


 
Before I used the word survival is no coincidence that in any book we read that in poor countries there is a high infant mortality, but this is due to what? First of all newborn babies need milk, and mothers do not drink, because there is no drinking water, are unable to breastfeed babies and these children who are born die shortly after ... I'm speechless, a child dies every two seconds, every time we breathe in Africa a child dies because he can not eat and we are here to waste that food which would live to millions of people. Think if your child die before my eyes because dehydrated, think of the heartache, think about the pain, think of those who suffer ... I'm sure it will never happen to you because you live in a developed society and you are lucky and fortunate hips are very fortunate and we should thank God for our good fortune and after doing so we should immediately do something about this dire situation and I can tell you that I do something! I met a wonderful sister a few years ago, a wonderful man full of life and of things to communicate, this nun helps all needy children and is a veritable force of nature called Gabriela Trivellin and is now a missionary in Africa ( in Zambia)



  
Here it is worthy of this honor sister



 
You can also visit two sites in his honor that are really important and beautiful and you will realize that its activities are still active! Visit the following sites, you will not regret sistergabry suoredimariabambina It 'important for your contribution!

0 comments:

Post a Comment