Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Denise Milani Naturals

child exploitation

Yesterday I added an article about child exploitation, an issue that I consider important, I advised him to read books that deal with this problem and I've recommended one in particular, I also added link to a very interesting site that allows you to do the study, but this is not no good!
I am very sorry that nobody has read my article, that no one is interested, no one has said, "Hey, there is still child exploitation, we should do something" or "I'd like to explore the question of labor."
I found instead a total indifference as if to ignore the article I wrote "so no one will talk more tomorrow, but this time I want to go deeper with you readers and visitors to the topic, with you I want to see all sides of this problem without losing anything, I'll take a journey through the ages and countries!
First of all I would like you you read my previous article
( http://webgiorn.blogspot.com/2011/01/libro-la-storia-di-iqbal.html ) and you looked at the site that is shown in the window at the top right:










In the next article will begin its journey ...
pack your bags!

0 comments:

Post a Comment