Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How To Connect Disconnected Cable

emotions of a father ... the next day ...

Written by Alfredo
... obviously can not be there that day after day ... after shower taken the night before, the morning I sling the hospital because I was looking forward to seeing Elena and, of course, Luke ... I got that are still in the delivery room, but Luca had led to do the routine visit and we I remain a little evil ... sin.
I'm going to attend to in the meantime, all practices "bureaucratic" Come up, come down, bring it there and that guy ... back in the room and I can not find Elena and I am told that a room was free and had already been moved .. . run to check the room and found both in the room finally 10 ... of course I brought my camera and I made some shots that day ... here he "tries" to eat ...


and here seems to cry, but in reality is nothing but a big yawn:


... here another picture of that day:


0 comments:

Post a Comment